The next Congregational Meeting is TODAY, Sunday, January 24, at 3:00 p.m. We’ll be gathering in person and online on Facebook and YouTube. Among other things, we will install Perry Schaefer as an elder, and then, present the following items that members will affirm by mail-in and online ballots at a later date:
- Present member candidates Bob Stempson, Marolin Stempson, and Jennifer DeBruyn.
- Present elder candidates Woody Armstrong and Craig Hawkins. (See their bios HERE)
- Present a Pastor Search Committee to vet Tamene Menna for the position of Pastor of Membership, Missions, and Care.
- Present Pastor Search Committee lay member candidates Rich Simpson, Erin Hansen, and Mark Blincoe, along with alternate candidates Michael Saunders and Tom Weigman, and elder candidates Mark Kiker, Vinoj Zachariah, Perry Schaefer, and Steve Flood. (See their bios HERE.)
- Present a Constitutional Amendment.
All voting to affirm these candidates and the Pastor Search Committee will be completed by mail-in and online ballots beginning January 25. Voting closes February 1.
Download the Meeting Packet HERE.