Whether you’re about to be a mother for the first time, a grandmother, or somewhere in between, A Mother’s Place is just for you!
We meet every other Friday for breakfast, music, prayer, a keynote speaker, occasional activities/crafts, and special events. You’ll make new friends, laugh (a lot!), and be encouraged in your God-given role of wife and mother. Above all, you’ll learn to follow Jesus Christ on this journey of raising a family.
Child care is provided.
The cost is $50.00 for the whole year. Don’t miss our Fall session, beginning on Friday, September 20! Join us at 9:00 a.m. in Heritage Hall.
Check out the video below to hear testimonies about how A Mother’s Place has impacted these mothers:
- January 31st: “Gospel Momentum: The What, Why, and How of One-on-One Discipleship Relationships” – Pastor John Sloan
- February 7th: Fun Friday – Family Wall Art craft and Purse Exchange
- February 21st: “The Value of Vulnerability” – Marti Wiegman
- March 7th: “The Joy of Raising Generous Kids” – Barb Christing
- March 21st: Water Safety and CPR Refresher – Dani Tiqui and Elizabeth Bauer
- April 4th: Fun Friday – Service Craft and Clothing Exchange
- April 11th: “Mothering Through Ages and Stages” – Panel of Moms
- May 2nd: “Evangelism in Your Neighborhood” – Pastor Brent Whitefield
- May 16th: Tea and Testimony