Who We Are
OUR PURPOSE (WHY): To Glorify and Enjoy God Forever
OUR MISSION (WHAT): Making Disciples Who Make Disciples
A disciple is a person who has been reconciled into a right relationship with God through new birth by faith in Christ and is consequently growing in love for God, love for others, and in joyful obedience to all of Christ’s commands.
OUR VISION (HOW) [Our Core Commitments]
01. Gospel | We believe and treasure the Gospel of Jesus Christ and will proclaim it as central.
02. Worship | We embrace all of life as worship and will nurture our worship by faithfully gathering together.
03. Community | We recognize that we were made for relationship—with God and each other—and we will endeavor to live life together.
04. Service | Motivated by God’s reconciling work in Christ, we will serve one another with our gifts.
05. Multiplication | We will equip and expect all believers to be missional disciple-makers.
06. Prayer | We will depend on God through prayer.
07. Discipline | Through the ministry of the word, we will spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
1. For Northpoint’s Statement of Faith, click HERE.
2. For Northpoint’s Constitution, click HERE.