Update for November 8’s Morning Services
Due to the expected inclement weather THIS Sunday, November 8, our 9:00 a.m., in-person, outdoor service will move inside to the Worship Center. In addition, the 10:45 a.m. service, normally live-stream-only, will also be open to in-person attendance in the Worship Center. So, this Sunday only, we’ll have two, in-person, indoor services!
- Our Sunday morning, in-person children’s program, HangTime, will move indoors as well for the 9:00 a.m. service. (See the story below.) There won’t be a children’s program for the 10:45 a.m. service.
- If you plan to meet with us in person, please remember to bring a chair, water, and a mask or bandana. And, please, practice social distancing.
- Not ready to return to campus because of health concerns? We understand. The 10:45 a.m. service will be live streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
- As always, you can watch the service later on Facebook, YouTube, or HERE on the NP website.
Our NP K!DS’ Sunday Morning HangTime program for the new Sunday morning, outdoor service, continues THIS Sunday, November 8, at 9:00 a.m.—only we’ll be indoors!
Here’s how it work THIS Sunday: Because of the expected inclement weather, parents will need to register their children at the registration table near the Information Center in the Worship Center Foyer before the church service starts. Once registered, parents and kids will begin the morning worshipping together. After the first song, the kids will be dismissed by the worship leader to our Children’s Ministry leaders, who will separate them into small groups. From there, each group will move from one station to another for games, fun, a Bible story, discussions, and prayer. Then, during the last song of the worship service (or during the baptisms), our small group leaders will watch your children return to you.
- While we recommend facemasks for your children, they will not be turned away if they aren’t wearing them. However, please know that our teachers and helpers will wear facemasks and will do their best to physically distance throughout the morning.
- Please have your children comfortable shoes (We’ll be running!)