DECEMBER 27 – JANUARY 2
JESUS GAVE THE GREAT COMMISSION
There are five challenges for you to do below:
1. Hey Kids! Let’s start by saying goodbye in celebrating this CHRISTmas/Jesus’ birth season and now say a big Hello to this new year. A new year of learning, living, and loving. Learning more about Jesus. Living life with His directions. Loving Him fully as we look forward to His coming back to earth for us. Then, we can sing out loud or in our hearts and then, we will be ready to hear this week’s true story bibe story from Mrs. Holt. What a perfect way start to this new year.
2. Watch this week’s lesson video outline of Jesus Gave the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20)
3. Open your Bibles with your parents and enjoy reading Matthew 28:16-20 and find out the right answers to these questions below as you look for yourself what the Bible says the answers are.
1. How many disciples traveled to Galilee? (Matthew 28:16)
2.Where in Galilee did the disciples go? (Matthew 28:16)
3. What did the disciples do when they saw Jesus (Matthew 28:17)
4. What did Jesus say He has in heaven and on earth? (Matthew 28:18)
5.Jesus told His followers to make disciples of whom? (Matthew 28:19)
6.Jesus told His followers to baptize in the name of whom? (Matthew 29:19)
7.Jesus said He is with His followers for how long? (Matthew 28:20)
8. Think about the special place God has put you-in your city, school, neighborhood. Who do you see everyday that you could tell about Jesus?
Last big question, What is our job or our mission as believers? Our Job as believers is to make disciples of all nationsby the power of the Spirit.
Say out loud your verse from Jesus;
Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
For numbers 4 and 5, get your parents!
For our NP Parents:
NP K!DS’ Resources for THIS week:
4. You can read an article, Jesus gave the Great Commission, written just for this week, by the Gospel Project, that our teachers would have read in preparation for teaching their lessons this past Sunday. It’s insightful, helpful, and encouraging! Please read it HERE.
5. Here are a few activity pages your children can enjoy doing. They come from our teachers’ Sunday school curriculum. Download them by clicking HERE.
Have a great week K!ds! We hope to see you on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. But whether or not you’re able to come, please know you are all in your Sunday school teachers’ hearts and prayers every single day.
Ministry Director, Children
Northpoint Evangelical Free Church
Text Messages to 951.642.3222