Big Group Time: JANUARY 17–23
Northpoint K! DS’ “Big Group Time”
THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME
There are five challenges for you to do below:
1. What TIME IS IT? It’s always a good time for Jesus! Let’s wake up our minds by watching Ira attack some bubble wrap. Then we can copy what Isaiah did in our story last week, by singing Mighty to Save with Mr. Tri. After that, you will be good and ready to spend time hearing the truth of God’s Word from our teacher today, Mr. Rich.
2. Watch this week’s lesson video outline of
2. This is where the video outline of this week’s lesson, The Holy Spirit Came (Acts 2:1-4, 22-42), should be, but we can’t show it here due to licensing restrictions. However, you can get the video (and all the rest of Big Group Time you see here) through a link in Northpoint’s all-church email, NP News. Click HERE to subscribe.
1. Which of Jesus’ followers went to the temple to pray? (Acts 3:1)
2. What was wrong with the man by the gate? (Acts 3:2).
3. What did the man want from Peter and John? (Acts 3:3)
4. What did Peter give to the man? (Acts 3:6-7)
5. What did the religious leaders tell Peter and John to stop doing? (Acts 4:18)
6. Did Peter and John stop preaching and teaching? (Acts 4:18)
You did it! Great work. Now you know in Jesus’ name Peter healed a man who could not walk. Remember K!ds, the man wasn’t healed because Peter was a super-believer. Peter explained that it was by Jesus’ power the man was healed. Now go K!ds, Go! Share the gospel with someone today. If you love Jesus, You have the Holy Spirit in you and He will help you.
It’s time to share!
January Memory Verses are:
Phillippians 2:3 – It is God who works in you, both to will and work for His good pleasure.
Proverbs 3:3 – Let love and faithfulness never leave you.
For numbers 4 and 5, get your parents!
For our NP Parents:
NP K!DS’ Resources for THIS week:
4. You can read an article, Peter Healed a Beggar, written just for this week, by the Gospel Project, that our teachers would have read in preparation for teaching their lessons this past Sunday. It’s insightful, helpful, and encouraging! Please read it HERE.
5. Here are a few activity pages your children can enjoy doing. They come from our teachers’ Sunday school curriculum. Download them by clicking HERE.
It is always a good time for Jesus!! Have a great week K!ds, spending time with Him! We hope to see you on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. But whether or not you’re able to come, please know you are all in your Sunday school teachers’ hearts and prayers all the time.
Terilyn BrownMinistry Director, Children
Northpoint Evangelical Free Church