Northpoint K!DS’ “Big Group Time”
MARCH 7 – MARCH 13
THE MESSAGE: “CHRIST ALONE”
There are five challenges for you to do below:
1. Let’s start by looking at the sky God gave us to enjoy. Then, we can sing in our minds or our hearts or our voices as we worship God the whole time with Mr. Tri. We will review and hear from our teacher, Mrs. Holt, who will teach this week’s truth to us. 📖
2. This is where the video outline of this week’s lesson, The Message: “Christ Alone” (Acts 15:1-35) should be, but we can’t show it here due to licensing restrictions. However, you can get the video (and all the rest of Big Group Time you see here) through a link in Northpoint’s all-church email, NP News. Click HERE to subscribe.
3. Open your Bibles with your parents and enjoy reading Acts 15:1-35, and then answer these questions:🤔 Have fun seeing if you can answer the questions without looking at the answers below. 😁
1. Who had Paul and Barnabas been teaching about Jesus? Jews, Gentiles, or both?
2. What kind of rules did some people think the Gentiles should follow?
3. What did God give the Gentiles who believed the good news about Jesus?
4. Can anyone obey God’s rules/laws perfectly?
5. How are both Jews and Gentiles saved? Look up Ephesian 2:8-9 and say it out very loud! 📣
1. = Both 2.= The same rules as the Jews. 3. = The Holy Spirit 4. = No 5.= We are saved by God’s grace, not by being a good girl or a good boy.
In this week’s story, the message for the Gentiles believers was important: Whether Jew or Gentile, salvation comes only through faith in Christ. No one is saved by the law but by grace alone. While the Bible does give us plenty of rules or instructions for how to live, sinners are made right with God only by the grace of Jesus. God loves us so much that He gives rules that are what is best for us. Salvation is a gift. To receive this gift, 🎁Jesus is all we need.
March’s Memory Challenges
🌷🐝 2 Corinthians 5:17 – If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold the new has come.
🎁 Ephesian 2:8 – For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.
For numbers 4 and 5, get your parents!
For our NP Parents:
NP K!DS’ Resources for THIS week:
4. Here are a few activity pages your children can enjoy doing. They come from our teachers’ Sunday school curriculum. Download them by clicking HERE.
We are so happy more and more of you are able to come on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. But whether or not you’re able to come, please know you are all in your Sunday school teachers’ hearts❤ and prayers 🙏.