Northpoint K!DS’ “Big Group Time”
PETER VISITED CORNELIUS
There are five challenges for you to do below:
1. HOW IS YOUR HEART TODAY? God loves you; Is your heart loving God back today? Only you can answer that one. Let’s start our time with some lizard laughs and then we can review last’s week’s lesson and sing or hum with Mr. Tri showing God our love. Mr. Mark and Mrs.Debbie will help us with understanding our lesson as they have the Holy Spirit to lead them. Keep your love letter from God, your bible, handy, and enjoy this fun, serious and sweet time.
2. This is where the video outline of this week’s lesson, PETER VISITED CORNELIUS, should be, but we can’t show it here due to licensing restrictions. However, you can get the video (and all the rest of Big Group Time you see here) through a link in Northpoint’s all-church email, NP News. Click HERE to subscribe.
3. Open your Bibles with your parents and enjoy reading Acts 10:1-15, 34-48, and then answer these questions:
– Who told Cornelius to send men to find Peter? (Acts 10:3-5)
– What did Peter see in his vision? (Acts 10:11-20)
– When Peter refused to eat the animals, what did the voice say? (Acts 10:15)
– What did Peter learn from his vision? (Acts 10:28)
God calls believers to tell everyone the good news about Jesus, no matter who they are or where they come from. Jesus is the Lord of all!!
Now K!ds, pray for a moment and see whom the Holy Spirit is bringing into your mind that you could share this true story to today. Ask The Holy Spirit to help you share Him. Remember k!ds, The Holy Spirit helps Christians follow Jesus. He is there when you call on Him and He is ready to listen to you.
February Memory Challenge
1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is Love.
For numbers 4 and 5, get your parents!
For our NP Parents:
NP K!DS’ Resources for THIS week:
4. Here are a few activity pages your children can enjoy doing. They come from our teachers’ Sunday school curriculum. Download them by clicking HERE.
We hope to see you on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. But whether or not you’re able to come, please know you are all in your Sunday school teachers’ hearts and prayers all the time.
Ministry Director, Children
Northpoint Evangelical Free Church
988 W Ontario Avenue, Corona, CA 92882
Phone During Office Hours: 951.281.2827
Text Messages to: 951.642.3222