Northpoint K!DS’ “Big Group Time”
JANUARY 31 –FEBRUARY 6
There are five challenges for you to do below:
1.WHAT TIME IS IT? It’s always a good time for Jesus! Let’s look at God’s powerful and magnificent ocean . Then charge ahead with our review time and our Bible story with Mr. B. After we gain more wisdom from the Holy Spirit, I bet you will want to worship Him by listening or humming or singing songs all the day long.
2. This is where the video outline of this week’s lesson, Stephen’s Address, should be, but we can’t show it here due to licensing restrictions. However, you can get the video (and all the rest of Big Group Time you see here) through a link in Northpoint’s all-church email, NP News. Click HERE to subscribe.
3. Open your Bibles with your parents and enjoy reading Acts Acts 6:8-7:60
1. The Holy Spirit gave Stephen wisdom when he spoke? (Acts 6:10)
2. The Jews took Stephen to Bethlehem. (Acts 6:12)
3. Stephen accused the Jewish leaders of rejecting Jesus, the Messiah, and murdering Him. (Acts 7:52)
4. Stephen saw Moses in heaven, standing at the right hand of God. (Acts 7:55-56)
5. The Jewish people put Stephen in prison. (Acts 7:58)
6. Stephen asked the Lord to receive his spirit and not hold his murderers’ sin against them. (Acts 7:59-60)
Great job investigating those statements NP K!ds! The Holy Spirit was with Stephen, even as he was killed for being a Christian. Say out loud these words: What does the Holy Spirit do? The Holy Spirit helps Christians follow Jesus. Now go K!ds, Go! Share the gospel with someone today. If you love Jesus, You have the Holy Spirit in you and He will help you.
It’s time to share!
January Memory Verses are:
Phillippians 2:3 – It is God who works in you, both to will and work for His good pleasure.
Proverbs 3:3 – Let love and faithfulness never leave you.
For numbers 4 and 5, get your parents!
For our NP Parents:
NP K!DS’ Resources for THIS week:
4. You can read an article, Stephen’s Address, written just for this week, by the Gospel Project, that our teachers would have read in preparation for teaching their lessons this past Sunday. It’s insightful, helpful, and encouraging! Please read it HERE.
5. Here are a few activity pages your children can enjoy doing. They come from our teachers’ Sunday school curriculum. Download them by clicking HERE.
We hope to see you on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. But whether or not you’re able to come, please know you are all in your Sunday school teachers’ hearts and prayers all the time.
Terilyn BrownMinistry Director, Children
Northpoint Evangelical Free Church
+ + + + + +